Machining for Newcomers
Skilled Trades and ESL & Immigrant Services are partnering to offer a FREE 10-week Machining Program for newcomers. This program is funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Centre for Skills Development strives to create a diverse environment as well as provide an equal opportunity that prohibits any form of discrimination. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to apply.
THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
- You are a Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee
- You have achieved a Canadian Language Benchmark Level 5+
- You are interested in working in the manufacturing industry
- You are interested in working as a machinist
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Job Specific Language
- Machine Theory & Practice
- Trade Calculation & Science
- Precision Measuring Tools & Equipment
- Comprehensive Safety Training
- Community Support Development
- Job Search Tools & Strategies
- Interview Skills
- Professional Communication
- Career Progression
April 6th, 2021 and runs for 10 weeks - 30 hours/week
3335 NORTH SERVICE ROAD, Unit 102B, Burlington, ON
Limited spaces available. Enroll now!
Our certified and trained instructors are ready to help you start working in Canada!