English Classes | LINC
Do you want to learn English?
We offer Free English Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC). Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) LEVELS 1 - 8. Our classes will improve your English language skills to help you find work and settle into life in Canada. You can join our classes on line or in-person in Oakville, Burlington and Milton.
Learn and practice your English with certified (OCELT) and knowledgeable instructors!
- Learn & develop your English with a focus on listening & speaking skills
- Improve your reading & writing skills with in- class and online assignments
- Increase your CLB levels with weekly assessments and skill using activities
- Practice your conversation skills in a fun and lively way with smaller breakout groups
- Improve your grammar and pronunciation
- Meet new friends and socialize in a comfortable online setting
Free English Classes:
Suitable for all Canadian Language Benchmark levels (CLB)
September 2022 – June 2023
Join our morning, afternoon or evening classes!
Monday to Friday: Online (via Zoom) and in-person.
Weekly homework/assignments will be given as extra practice offline.
Trouble registering online?
Call us at: 905-333-3499 x 415 or 1-888-315-5521 x 415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to enter the Canadian workplace?
Learn more about our Enhanced Language Training program.