**The health and safety of our clients and staff are of utmost importance in everything that we do. Therefore, given the current health concerns about COVID-19, all our English Language Classes are currently ONLINE.
Do you want to learn English?
We offer Free English Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC)
Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) LEVELS 1 - 8. Our classes will improve your English language skills to help you find work and settle into life in Canada.
September 2021 – June 2022
Join our morning, afternoon or evening classes!
Monday to Friday: (Via Zoom)
- AM 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- PM 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
- EVE 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Weekly homework/assignments will be given as extra practice offline.
Learn and practice your English with certified (OCELT) and knowledgeable instructors!
- Learn & develop your English with a focus on listening & speaking skills
- Improve your reading & writing skills with in- class and online assignments
- Increase your CLB levels with weekly assessments and skill using activities
- Practice your conversation skills in a fun and lively way with smaller breakout groups
- Improve your grammar and pronunciation
- Meet new friends and socialize in a comfortable online setting
Join Our Free English Classes:
Suitable for all Canadian Language Benchmark levels (CLB)
Trouble registering online?
Call us at: 1-888-315-5521 and select '5' or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to enter the Canadian workplace?
Then learn more about our Enhanced Language Training program.
Contact us for more information:
Burlington, South Service Road location: 289-983-9049
Burlington, Millcroft location: 905-336-5444 x 102
Milton/Georgetown: 905-693-8103 x 204
Oakville, Abbeywood location: 905-847-8345 x 101
or email email@example.com