ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
Media Resources Inc, is a fast growing, thriving Company specializing in Large Format
Printing, Digital LED Displays, 3D Fabrication and Sign Installation services to the sign and
display industry. From design, fabrication to installation and maintenance, Media
Resources Inc. is the industry leader to support sign installation, printing, custom
fabrication, and digital LED display needs.
We are recognized in 2017 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 list for Canada and
Technology Fast 500 for North America. Our clients range from the top physical advertising
companies to the top commercial signage/display companies. Our products are installed
throughout the continent in over 30 states, 10 provinces, in high-visibility locations such as
Yonge and Dundas square, and are viewed by millions of people daily. In addition to
designing and manufacturing world-class digital display product hardware, we aim to
provide a top tier suite of associated services for communications, monitoring, content
management and custom software projects.
We are currently seeking a resourceful, self-motivated individuals to join our award-winning
team as an Electronic Assembly Technician. In this position, you will perform various
activities in our Digital Department specializing in large Digital LED Displays.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
• Follow and understand safety procedures and company policies including use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, work instructions, specifications, work orders and reports
• Review and follow direction from production floor lead hands and supervisors
• Verify dimensions and clearance of components to ensure conformance to production drawing and other specifications
• Assemble electrical or electronic systems and/or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring using rivets, bolts and other mechanical fasteners
• Tag and label components
• Constant review for component or metalwork defects and report to production lead hand.
• Utilize basic hand tools to assist with component installation
• Responsible for population and wiring of electronic components including LED modules, power supplies, receiver cards, etc. into metalwork assemblies
• Adhere to all Company safety related policies, procedures, and training, especially during COVID-19
• Actively identifying continuous improvement opportunities to increase production efficiency and safety
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Must have a minimum 3 years’ working experience of hands on electronics
assembly and population into large mechanical assemblies
• Ability to interpret technical drawings of mechanical and electronic assemblies
• Must be flexible to work extra hours when needed (overtime)
• Experience using basic hand and power tools including drills, tie snips, impact driver, glue gun and screwdrivers
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be a self-starter and the ability work independently
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Come join our award-winning team! Our day shift runs from Monday- Thursday from 7am5:30pm and our afternoon shift runs from Monday- Thursday from 5:00pm-3:30am.
Media Resources Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with an
exceptional opportunity for career development and growth.
Hours: Full time
How to apply: email@example.com