This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario and through the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement.
This free adult upgrading program, located in Burlington, helps you prepare for:
- GED, mature student’s test, or other exams
- Credits (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
In a comfortable, one-to-one or group setting improve your skills in:
- Study skills and test-taking
- Financial literacy
- Goal Setting
Staff in the Doorways program provide:
- A casual learning environment where you work at your own pace towards goals that you set Daytime classes
- Free academic assessment
- Transportation support for eligible students
- An opportunity to build your confidence
- Information and referral services
The program takes place at our Burlington Employment Resource Centre, 3350 South Service Road. For more information or to book an appointment, call 905.333.3499 x 110 or email email@example.com.