COMPUTER VISION DEVELOPER/ENGINEER
CareGo Tek - Burlington, ON
CareGo Tek is a high tech, innovative, rapid growth company made up of a diverse team of technical individuals with backgrounds in automation, engineering, software development, PLC/electrical controls, design, vision technology and machine learning.
CareGo offers disruptive industrial and optimization systems for the movement, storage and retrieval of heavy industrial products. Our flagship product, TELIA, provides smart computing data algorithms, in combination with precision automation, to optimize the use of storage space and improve the way our customers store, handle and ship their products.
Currently, we are continuing to build our Computer Vision team. Utilizing both Autonomous Guided Vehicles (AGV), and vision technology, CareGo is tackling some of technology's greatest challenges and revolutionizing industrial automation.
With a passion for vision technology and machine learning, you have a, "can do", attitude, possess a, "roll up your sleeves", work ethic and are searching for a role where you can:
· Identify an AGV (Autonomous Guided Vehicle)
· Architect and code computer vision software components and interfaces.
· Research, design, and implement computer vision solutions to detect/recognize objects in a production environment.
· Unload/load a test AGV using a fully automated system that incorporates vision technology into TELIA.
· Work closely with Software Engineers, Electrical Engineers and PLC Programmers to design, implement and test sub-system interfaces.
· Travel to customer facilities to perform system integration testing and assist in system commissioning.
Applicants for this career opportunity must have:
· A Bachelor, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
· In-depth expertise in Computer Vision - Object Detection/Recognition.
· Experience developing and deploying Machine Learning & Deep Learning algorithms for computer vision.
· Knowledge of libraries/frameworks like OpenCV, TensorFlow, YOLO.
· Fluency in Python/C++/C#
· Strong understanding of software architecture principles and best practices.
· Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
Based in Burlington, ON, CareGo Tek is strategically located in a community that offers a wide variety of housing, all essential services and easy access to Go Transit and express highways.
CareGo can offer you a collaborative technical team, innovative challenges and a role where you can, "make a difference". If you are seeking an employer that can offer a market competitive salary, benefits and profit sharing, with a socially interactive, family feel working environment, CareGo would like to hear from you.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- Machine Learning: 2 years (Required)
- Computer Vision: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
To apply, please contact your Employment Specialist
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills office location to schedule an appointment to register with an Employment Specialist.
· Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
· Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
· Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
· Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Hours: Full time
How to apply: see details in posting on how TO APPLY