Manage all day-to-day Operational activities for Mimi’s Rock Corp’s (MRC) Health and Wellness portfolio across multiple Online channels (e.g. Amazon, E-Commerce and other Online platforms).
Focus on supply chain management of all existing items, as well as assist in the launch and development of new products.
Accountable for product life cycle management of entire MRC portfolio while managing all 3rd party supplier relationships.
1. Lead operational efforts across multiple sales channels for the entire Mimi’s Rock portfolio.
2. Work closely with product launch team to support operational activity for all new product launches.
3. Work with VP Operations to evaluate new product opportunities.
4. Lead product life cycle management of all products.
5. Work with supply partners and ensure alignment to performance metrics, while driving constant improvement initiatives.
6. Work closely with E-Commerce group to collaboratively establish processes around forecasting, inventory management and direct to consumer fulfillment.
7. Work to ensure policies and procedures are in place in order to achieve OTIF fulfillment throughout all channels.
8. Routinely audit systems and functionality.
9. Ability to work cross functionally across all areas of the business, as required, in order to meet corporate objectives.
10. Perform all work in support of our Corporate Values of Accountability, Customer Focus, Honesty and Fun. Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values.
11. All other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity please follow the steps outlined below:
If you are Registered with us at the Centre please submit your resume to your assigned Employment Advisor and ask them to review it and submit on your behalf.
- If you are not currently registered with us at the Centre please call 905 333 3499, x144 for assistance.
Post ID: HC-335
Hours: Full time
How to apply: Hemant.Chauhan@centreforskills.ca