Staff provides full clerical and administrative support to the team. This position is the primary contact for all telephone and electronic contacts. The main functions of this role include, but is not limited to:
Data entry, telephone support, monitoring fax systems, service changes and updates, maintenance of the client data base, communications with A&M Nurses and PSW.
• You have relevant post secondary school education/training combined with practical experience, medical terminology is an asset.
• Minimum of two years related work experience or equivalent in a multi-tasking, routine based clerical position
• You possess superior computer and data entry skills with proven speed and accuracy (50wpm) and have experience and a keen desire to learn and utilize new software/electronic applications.
• You are culturally competent, interacting effectively with diverse stakeholders with a wide range of communication skills, customer service experience, knowledge and understanding of the home care system.
• Must be able to communicate and document in an effective, timely and efficient matter with clients.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to deal with multiple priorities is a requirement.
• You are a strong team player and can work effectively under pressure, adhering to deadlines.
• You are comfortable working in a constantly shifting environment as A&M responds to changes in client and funder needs and staff availability.
• Proven organizational and effective problem solving skills are required.
• Demonstrated efforts to continuously develop and upgrade skills and achieve personal and organizational performance targets are required.
If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity please follow the steps outlined below:
· If you are Registered with us at the Centre please submit your resume to your assigned Employment Advisor and ask them to review it and submit on your behalf.
· If you are not currently registered with us at the Centre please call 905 333 3499, x144 for assistance.
Post ID: HC271
Hours: Part time
How to apply: email@example.com