Brand Ambassador- Grocery Demo Team
Are you seeking a flexible part time job that allows you to demonstrate your engaging personality? If so, Mosaic is currently hiring Brand Ambassadors to join our Launch! team and help us connect people through real and memorable experiences in major retail and grocery stores across Canada!
In this role you will be actively approaching consumers within a retail location and providing information on a wide range of products. From delicious new foods, to the latest in household products, you will be at the forefront of consumer experiences. Ultimately the goal of this role is to drive sales. You’ll be able to accomplish this through meaningful interactions which focus on demonstrating and sampling products in person.
Check out the this video to learn more: https://players.brightcove.net/pages/v1/index.html?accountId=866268761001&playerId=HkxO9ueuDl&videoId=5814781302001&autoplay=true
- Training: (to be provided prior to your first day in field)
- Saturday & Sunday’s - most shifts are scheduled from 11am to 5pm
- Thursday & Friday availability is an asset – most shifts are scheduled from 1pm to 7pm
You know you’re a fit for this role because you:
- Feel confident working independently
- Love to interact with customers (If you’re deeply shy, this may not be the job for you)
- Think you have what it takes to have an impact on consumers purchase decisions
- Are confident in your ability to meet sampling and sales targets
- Enjoy preparing, cooking and serving simple food items
- Ability to confidently intercept consumers and communicate with people while delivering key messaging
- Food services, customer service or sales experience
- Ability to stand for the length of your shift (approximately 6-7 hours)
- Ability to set up and disassemble your sampling booth (all items are stored on location) – lift up to 25 lbs
- Basic cooking skills – prepare and serve food/beverage products
- Ability to operate kitchen appliances – microwave, toaster oven, electric skillet, coffee maker etc…
- Access to a computer and internet in order to complete your nightly reporting
- Have a cell phone that is capable of texting and taking photos
- Access to a vehicle is an asset
- Food Safety/Alcohol Service certification is an asset
Do you see yourself as a Brand Ambassador? If so, we would like to bring you onto our team as soon as possible.
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
To apply, please contact your Employment Specialist
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre For Skills office location to schedule an appointment to register with an Employment Specialist.
· Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
· Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
· Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
· Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: JD111
Hours: Full time
How to apply: See details in posting to apply.