Overview | Job Seekers
This Employment Ontario program
is funded in part by the Government
of Canada and the Government of
Need a Career Plan? Find the job that’s right for you!
Book a free appointment with one of our Employment Advisors, or visit one of our sites to use the job search resources. We support job seekers across all ages, backgrounds and levels of experience.
Each site offers free access to:
- Computers with internet for job searching
- Career planning and assessments
- Resume & interview assistance
- Fax machine, printers, photocopiers and scanners
- Knowledgeable staff ready to provide assistance or answer any questions you have
- Job board with information on employers in the local area who are hiring and upcoming job fairs
- Workshops and special events
- Telephones to make local and long distance calls
- Business directories, including Scott’s Directory
- Job search tip sheets, books and videos
We offer career planning assistance that can help you define your goals, and explore career paths right for your individual values, circumstances and interests.
the local region.
Have you been laid off?
If you are unemployed,
fewer than 20 hours per week,
and are interested in a new
Second Career may be for you!
Workshops and Events