The Party Centre in Brampton is looking for Tent Installers.
The Party Centre - Brampton
Event Rental business supplying equipment and installing tents across the GTA.
• Installing and taking down tents and other party equipment while complying with safety standards and company policy (training will be provided if necessary)
• Delivery of rentals to customers across the GTA.
• Use of material handling tools required including but not limited to; pump trucks, two-wheel dollies, moving dollies, and some hand tools.
• Use of some power tools.
• Repeated lifting of 50 lbs. at waist height
• Managing and taking part in the cleaning of tents and side walls
• Assisting in the delivery of party equipment to customers across the GTA
• Must be willing to help in other areas of the business when needed such as warehouse organization.
• Must be Mechanically inclined. Any experience with building, constructing, renovating is an asset.
• G class driver’s license preferred.
• Reliable, hardworking, and dedicated
• A right attitude and proper work ethics. Must be able to work independently or in a team setting.
• Positive attitude, courteous to other employees and customers at ALL times
• Ability to work long hours which could mean starting early morning and/or finishing late during our busy period.
• Must be able to work on Saturdays also.
• During our peak season (June-September), over time may be required.
• This job will usually be outdoors. Masks and gloves will be provided, and physical distancing will be adhered to. Inside the building all Covid-19 precautions will be taken. Physical distancing in warehouse and showroom and sanitization of all surfaces is carried out.
Salary: $14.50-$16.50 per hour
Candidates who have a G class driver's license and can drive a cube truck in addition to installing tents will be paid $15.50 - $16.50.
Candidates who are unable to drive a 5-ton cube truck are paid anywhere from $14.50 to $15.50 per hour.
The Party Centre
10 Wilkinson Rd.,#30
Brampton, ON, L6T 5B1
To apply, please contact your Employment Specialist;
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply:
• Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
• Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
• Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
• Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: LM369
Company: The Party Centre
Hours: Full time
Wage: Salary: $14.50-$16.50 per hour
How to apply: email@example.com