SAIL Outdoors is a Canadian company that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
Your main responsibility as a Sales Consultant will be to assist customers in their shopping and become an ambassador to the SAIL’s mission and values:
- Equip and offer a genuine customer experience to all outdoor enthusiasts so that they may enjoy their adventures to the fullest.
- You are skilled at selling sporting goods?
- You are an outdoor enthusiast?
- You enjoy sharing with others and know how to listen?
- You are known for your energy and the effort you put into what you are passionate about?
Clothing, footwear, hunting & fishing, camping, and seasonal sports (nautical, climbing, cycling)
JOIN THE EXPEDITION!
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
You always put the customer first?
You are a reference in customer service, sales and product knowledge?
You show adaptability and act as an agent of change in your team?
You know how to get results and achieve goals?
Please contact the Employment Specialist you are working with at Centre for Skills Development to express interest.
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply:
• Burlington: 905-333-3499 x 150
• Oakville: 905-333-3499 x 421
• Milton: 905-333-3499 x 459
• Mississauga: 905-333-3499 x 462
Post ID: LM451
How to apply: See details in posting on how to apply