Cedarlane, one of Canada's largest distributors of products used in research and diagnostic laboratories, is looking to add an experienced Sales Representative for the Greater Toronto Area.
Sales Representatives are accountable for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Business Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer sales in the assigned geography. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company business strategy.
- Prospects and establishes new customers by managing a sales pipeline and developing and delivering proposals to customers.
- Manages a territory consisting of many customers across various markets.
- Sells consultatively, detailing products, determine customer needs and requirements, and makes recommendations to both prospects and customers of the various solutions Cedarlane can offer their business.
- Works with sales management to develop strategic territory business plans for achievement of sales growth and quota attainment.
- Works in conjunction with sales management team providing proposals and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales growth. Builds and sustains relationships with customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Represents and works with suppliers developing strong relationships. Works with suppliers and Cedarlane’s Sales team to continually improve product knowledge, arrive at most favored pricing, and improve account profitability.
- Sales support as required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Science Degree (Bioscience preferred) or equivalent experience required
- 3-5+ Years Sales Experience Preferred Business to Business Sales Experience Preferred
- Experience with Research and Diagnostic Laboratories in the Toronto area Preferred
- Excellent communication and team interaction skills, routinely interacting with customers, manufacturers, and Cedarlane staff
- Ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers
- Ability to handle difficult situations and interactions
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage time and territory
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to sell strategically within an account
- Ability to understand individual customer operations
- Willingness to travel to customer locations
Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office)
To apply, please contact your Employment Specialist; Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply:
• Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
• Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
• Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
• Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Company: Cedarlane Labs
Hours: Full time
How to apply: email@example.com