, one of Canada's largest distributors of products used in research and diagnostic laboratories, is looking for a Laboratory Technician in Burlington, Ontario.
At Cedarlane, we have a network of international suppliers that exceeds 1000 global partners. This creates a robust turnover of product moving in and out of our facility, from manufacturers to customers.
Our products are smaller in size, but highly valuable tools used by researchers and clinicians to advance scientific discovery.
The Laboratory Technician is Responsible for the production and testing of our products. Following the company guidelines and procedures the Laboratory Technician will produce reliable and accurate reports or results for the Senior level Scientists.
• General laboratory duties assisting senior lab members which will include ELISA plate coating, buffer preparation, bottling of products, final packaging/labeling of product, kit assembly, ordering/inventorying of lab materials.
• Assist in collection, production, purification, and quality control testing of products.
• Receiving, processing, and analyzing samples. • Handling and storing chemicals and other materials.
• Assist in the general maintenance and cleanliness of the laboratory equipment and areas.
• Assist in general administration work that may include report preparation, technical service, technical writing, product quoting, and other related work to support the lab.
• Degree in Chemistry or Biology
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well with a team and as an individual contributor
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail and adherence policies and procedures
• Ability to keep and record daily logs
Post ID: HV0421
Company: Cedarlane Labs (6-month Contract)
Hours: Full time
How to apply: email@example.com