Do you love Kitchen Design as much as we do?
Adore Your Kitchen is a Milton-based, family-run, values-leading creator of quality kitchens. In business over 14 years, we’re proud of the reputation we’ve built with hundreds of families and owners as a creator of quality kitchens with better living design.
We're a serious and fun-loving company. For some, this may seem a contradiction, for us it’s our lived approach to business. We’re serious about clients’ trust and respect our responsibility in managing significant investments for home improvement. We reciprocate this commitment with attention to detail and a measure twice, cut once professionalism. We believe quality craftsmanship united with a caring approach to customer service is a proven formula for success. Trust us, it creates a fun and supportive work environment.
Adore Your Kitchen is looking for a Full-time Kitchen Designer to become a valued member of our company. This is a customer-facing role with the chosen candidate expertly demonstrating an open, curious and detail-oriented approach, which will resonate with customers when meeting with them in their homes. Prior sales experience in kitchen design or the home construction industry is an asset.
- This is hybrid position, fully remote when not meeting clients in-person.
- A comprehensive of benefits will be provided after the probationary period.
- Providing email / in-person quotes to prospective clients.
- Meeting with prospective clients in their homes to assess their needs, provide information on product features, close the sale, and take accurate measurements.
- Design cabinetry using software which is provided along with a computer.
- Present design to clients for review / approval.
- Place orders with suppliers for the project and stay updated on the timelines.
- Represent Adore Your Kitchen in a professional manner to clients, suppliers, and all trades people.
- Build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among those related directly or indirectly to your position.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining customer information files and processing paperwork. Maintain high level of confidentiality when handling customer information.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Please contact the Employment Specialist you are working with at Centre for Skills Development to express interest.
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply:
• Burlington: 905-333-3499 x 150
• Oakville: 905-333-3499 x 421
• Milton: 905-333-3499 x 459
• Mississauga: 905-333-3499 x 462
Post ID: JK0444
Company: Adore Your Kitchen
Hours: Full time
Wage: Annual salary $52,000 - $60,000 plus car allowance and commission on sales, OTE $ 80,000 – $ 90,000/year
How to apply: See details in posting on how to apply