Prism Eye Institute is currently looking for a Front Desk Receptionist, initially for a six month contract, to join our amazing team. Front Desk Reception is responsible for greeting and checking-in patients, ensuring necessary paperwork is completed, maintaining up to date patient records in the electronic medical record system, and providing a high level of customer service.
- Have a passion or interest in the medical field
- Greet patients respectfully, pleasantly, professionally and be able to convey concern, relate tactfully and sympathetically at all times
- Understand and administer the patient registration and informed consents
- Check in patients in a timely and efficient process to assist in a smooth overall patient experience and workflow
- Ability to provide accurate and adequate information around wait times to patients and drivers
- Ensure proper documentation is recorded in patient logs and office communications using electronic medical record system (Oscar)
- Confirmation and update process of appointments well in advance to inform patients of their appointments
- Verify OHIP Eligibility to ensure adequate coverage, if not, inform patient of fees
- Demonstrate reliability, cooperation and demonstrate positive attitudes to support a pleasant environment
- Assist patients with mobility issues (open front doors)
- Performs additional administrative responsibilities as needed or delegated by the management team
- 1 year experience working in any medically related office
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB POSTING:
- OPTION 1: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH US AT THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR THIS POSITION TO YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST. YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST WILL REVIEW YOUR RESUME AND THEN FORWARD IT TO ME.
- OPTION 2: IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS - PLEASE CALL 289 218 6204 FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.
Post ID: HC-906-1
Company: Prism Eye Institute
Hours: Full time
Wage: $18.00 /hr.
How to apply: email@example.com