Parenting is hard, and everyone wants the best for their children. That’s where we come in! At Snuggle Bugz, we look to instill confidence in parents navigating the early stages of Parenthood. Currently we are missing a critical link (aka YOU) and seeking a candidate armed with passion and the ability to provide support in our Distribution Centre.
The successful candidate will be good with numbers and organization, have a flexible schedule, be able to lift 50 pounds and have a sense of urgency about them! The combination of receiving, picking and shipping means that quick turnarounds are the rule, not the exception. This is an entry level position that presents an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with our organization.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Hard working with a desire to see a job done to completion
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50 lbs+)
- Putting product away in the accurate BIN location
- Pulling / Picking inventory from BIN locations for orders and store transfers
- Restocking shelves from overflow inventory locations and consolidating items when necessary
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Perform inventory control procedures including assigned cycle counting
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Other duties as assigned
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be added or modified as required throughout the course of your employment.
To apply, please contact your Employment Specialist; Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply:
• Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
• Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
• Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
• Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Company: Snuggle Bugz
Hours: Part time
Wage: $15 an hour
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org