is an established scoreboard, digital sign manufacturing, and service company located in Oakville, Ontario.
Applicants should be mechanically minded, good at troubleshooting and have experience using small power tools and a variety of hand tools. We are able to train you so you can acquire new skills and grow within our company.
This is an in-shop and field position.(30-44 a week, Mon.to Fri. (Must be flexible to work extra hours when required)
Responsibilities and Duties
● Assembly of scoreboards, shot clocks and a variety of sports timers.
● Installation of scoreboards, media centers and televisions using ladders, scissor or aerial lifts.
● Travel within the province to service customer timers or clocks.
● Maintain accurate records and document installation, service and maintenance work.
● Maintain a safe and secure work environment by following safety practices.
● Answer service calls from customers.
● Experience in electronics or electrical field.
● Experience using multimeters and soldering / Experience using hand and power tools.
● Must be able to lift a ladder and objects up to 50 lbs.
● Health care spending account provided after 3 months.
● Flexible working schedule.
● Boss that is understanding of life circumstances.
● Listen to music while you work.
● Exposure to a niche market.
● Opportunity for advancement
● High school - University
● Basic electronics, cabling or installation experience (electronics background preferred but not required)
● Required licenses or certifications: Drivers License G (Reliable transportation is required)
Wage: $17.00 - $23.00 /hour
Please contact the Employment Specialist you are working with at Centre for Skills Development to express interest.
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply:
• Burlington: 289-962-6155
• Oakville: 289-962-1643
• Milton: 289-208-3728
• Mississauga: 289-208-7017
Post ID: LM252
Company: Harris Time Inc. Scoreboards
Hours: Full time
Wage: $17 - $23/hr
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org