Title

Status

Location

Posted

Expires

Full time
Burlington, ON
2022.05.12
2022.06.10

Assembling roll up doors for the transport and emergency vehicle markets using various hand tools and stationary equipment.

Tasks could include cutting, drilling, hammering, painting, riveting, sanding, polishing, lifting, moving and transporting various materials, such as wood, aluminum or steel.

Responsibilities:
  • Follow and obey all safety policies and regulations.
  • Follow standard processes as required to achieve set objectives.
  • Requirements
  • Physically fit and agile
  • May include heavy lifting
  • Punctual and dependable work history
  • Able to speak, read and write English
  • Familiar with manufacturing processes and environments

QUALIFICATIONS:

  • Production related experience (preferred)
  • Able to read an Imperial tape measure (inches)
  • Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written (English).
  • Able to use good judgment.
  • Detail oriented
  • Ability to effectively prioritize.
  • Able to interpret simple drawings and work instructions
  • Some computer skills
  • Valid lift truck certification would be an asset, but not necessary
  • Experience with LEAN manufacturing methods in an ISO environment would be an asset

HOURS OF WORK: 6:00 am to 2:30 Monday – Friday Some overtime and Saturdays may be required.

Starting wage is $18.11/ hr plus benefits and quarterly profit sharing. Once an employee completes their 3 month probation they will be increased to $18.36/hr.

Benefit coverage is 80% based on historical usage, we also have a Healthcare Spending account for the purpose of covering the remaining 20%.


Post ID: HV0224
Company: Innomotive Solutions Group
Hours: Full time
Wage: $18.11
Status: Permanent
How to apply: hector.vasquez@centreforskills.ca