Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Pension plan with company match.
- Opportunity for fast advancement and career growth.
- Coordinate, schedule and assign drivers and trucks based on customer requirements.
- Build loads, runs and schedule customer deliveries or pick-ups & ensure safety compliance is met in all circumstances.
- Create freight bills and assign to trucks.
- Crossborder tractor-trailer dispatch experience a strong asset.
- Send load information to truck drivers through Isaac’s system.
- Ensure follow up with drivers to execute loads as instructed by customers and delivery standards & requirements.
- Communicate effectively with customers and truck drivers.
- Communicate with Safety group and ensure prompt communications regarding incidents and or accidents.
- Advise, coordinate and arrange permits with compliance group.
- Ensure load details, notes and critical information is entered into load sheets and orders at all times to ensure seamless billing process.
- Support and back-fill other Fleet Coordinators as required as well as assist other team members in related activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of dispatch experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and manage competing deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of State Permits and requirements.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Experience using mainframe systems as well as transport management system is an asset.
Post ID: HV0347
Company: Samuel, Son & Co., Limited
Hours: Full time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org