We are looking for dishwashers who will be responsible for sanitation for our restaurant and catering plate and glassware.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with bussers, servers, and other staff. Previous work experience in a fast-paced environment is preferred.
- Clean and sanitize dishware with a positive attitude.
- Work as a team to ensure sanitation of our kitchen.
- Engage with other staff in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the facility, with the ability to make alterations as needed.
- Ensure Kitchen surfaces are always clean and sanitary.
- Assist with bussing tables and prep, as necessary.
To apply, please contact your Employment Specialist with resume and cover letter
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, servers, and other staff.
- Able to perform quality work while unsupervised.
- Able multitask efficiently.
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply
- Burlington: 289-962-6155
- Oakville: 289-962-1643
- Milton: 289-208-3728
Post ID: JD352
Company: Royal Botanical Gardens
Hours: Part time
How to apply: email@example.com