BGC Funding Innovation
is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment (if applicable) process as required under BCG Funding Innovation’s accessibility policies and procedures. Applicants must make their accommodation needs known upon requests for interviews.
We exist to make an impact on society and to empower & provide opportunities to our clients & communities in ways never previously imagined. We want teammates who live for this and who will exhibit our shared values. To learn more about Funding Innovation and the charities we support, visit our website at: https://fundinginnovation.ca/ and by watching our videos at https://vimeo.com/fundinginnovation.
Customer Services Representatives
are an integral part of our business. We are looking for candidates who can handle inbound/outbound calls with our successful bidders. Handing client inquiries from general to specific that may require looking for and providing information.
- Be responsible for outbound and inbound calls;
- Contact the successful bidders of our artwork and complete the sale;
- Take customer through the sales/delivery process;
- Provide customer with information regarding – charity, artist name, artwork information etc.;
- Responsible for customer follow up for a minimum of 3 calls and 1 Email per customer;
- Data Entry of all incoming bid slips;
- Payment processing;
- All other duties assigned.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer/keyboarding skills are essential with experience using MS Office.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Reliability is critical and you must be able to work between Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
- Professional and positive behavior is a must.
- Ability to independently make decisions and handle complex inquiries.
- Experience in a customer service field is preferred.
If you want to work someplace fun, entrepreneurial and creative, where your work truly matters, Funding Innovation
could be your next great adventure.
Post ID: HV0344
Company: Funding Innovation
Hours: Full time
Wage: $40,000 / year
How to apply: email@example.com