We are currently seeking motivated individuals to become qualified overhead door systems technicians in the residential and commercial market. Training is provided from hands on experience in a friendly team driven environment. Opportunity for advancement within the field is available to motivated workers who show the willingness to learn and the dedication to become part of the Overhead door team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation and service of garage doors and garage door operators
- Provide friendly and knowledgeable customer service
- Work hands on in a team environment with friendly and skilled co-workers
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Identify unsafe work environments and provide solutions to hazards and problematic situations
- Attend work on a consistent and regular basis, be prompt with arrival each day
- Be willing to accept training and apply new techniques in the field to complete installation and service tasks
- Communicate directly with customers
- Must be mechanically inclined and skilled in the sue of power tools including impact drivers, skill saws, grinders and a variety of hand tools
- Must have a full G license with a clean drivers record as well as reliable transportation to and from work
- Safety oriented, observing proper lifting techniques and safe use of all equipment
- High attention to detail in all areas of work with an ability to communicate both in writing and verbally
- WHMIS certification
- Must be open to instruction
- Comfortable working at heights (i.e. on ladders, scissor lift)
- Team driven initiative in multi-faceted work environments
- Safe, clean, and efficient mobile services
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff and management team
- Working Hours & Compensation
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm (Saturday and overtime hours are available)
- Starting rate of $18/hour, rates increase based on skill level, quality and quantity of work performed
- Benefits available after 3 month probation period
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB POSTING:
OPTION 1: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH US AT THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR THIS POSITION TO YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST. YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST WILL REVIEW YOUR RESUME AND THEN FORWARD IT TO ME.
OPTION 2: IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS - PLEASE CALL 289 218 6204 FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.
Post ID: HC-742
Company: Overhead Door Systems
Hours: Full time
Wage: $18.00 +/hr.
How to apply: email@example.com