Academy of Learning Brampton west College is looking for a full-time Student Services Advisor to act in a counselling role to students. The incumbent will be critical in maintaining a positive student experience on campus.
- Drive student enrollment up in all programs
- recruit, qualify and enroll new students into our programs done by telephone and email prospecting through contact
- Follow-up with potential students
- Recruiting new students through regular and ongoing outreach activities; interviewing and testing applicants
- Establishing and maintaining rapport with the student body and staff to promote referrals.
- Exceptional Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Maintain accurate records
- Data management
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB POSTING:
- OPTION 1: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH US AT THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR THIS POSITION TO YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST. YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST WILL REVIEW YOUR RESUME AND THEN FORWARD IT TO ME.
- OPTION 2: IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS - PLEASE CALL 289 218 6204 FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.
Post ID: HC-881
Company: Academy of learning
Hours: Full time
Wage: 16.00 + /hr. Based on Experience
How to apply: email@example.com