SAIL Outdoors is a Canadian company that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
As a Cashier, you are the first and last point of contact with our customers. Your main responsibility will be to become an ambassador to the SAIL’s mission and values:
JOIN THE EXPEDITION!
- Equip and offer a genuine customer experience to all outdoor enthusiasts so that they may enjoy their adventures to the fullest.
- You are an outdoor enthusiast?
- You enjoy sharing with others and know how to listen?
- You are known for your energy and the effort you put into what you are passionate about?
You always put the customer first?
You are a reference in customer service, sales and product knowledge?
You show adaptability and act as an agent of change in your team?
You know how to get results and achieve goals?
Please contact the Employment Specialist you are working with at Centre for Skills Development to express interest.
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply:
• Burlington: 905-333-3499 x 150
• Oakville: 905-333-3499 x 421
• Milton: 905-333-3499 x 459
• Mississauga: 905-333-3499 x 462
Post ID: LM451-2
How to apply: See details in posting on how to apply