Seize the opportunity to advance your career in financial services!
We provide a great opportunity to work in a progressive and thriving industry. Our business is rapidly growing, and we are seeking call centre agents to be our brand ambassadors. If you have an eye for detail, strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to multitask, FDR would like to hear from you. In our dynamic and rapidly changing environment we are looking for individuals who exude an enthusiastic and positive attitude ready to work towards a target and maintain our superior customer experience.
We provide a comprehensive training program, which, once completed successfully, may allow you to work remotely.
Learn new skills, advance your career, and achieve success! Come be a part of a winning team!
• Conduct inbound and outbound calls, related to negotiating payments, updating customer information, and other customer service inquiries.
• Negotiate payment terms and methods using critical thinking and probing questions to overcome objections.
• Maintain compliance by use of proper policy, procedures, and scripts.
• Accurately record all details of communications and activities within the system.
• Proactively monitor and investigate accounts to locate pertinent information to aid collection.
• Identify cases for special handling according to company criteria, including legal actions and asset attachment.
• Maintain a clean and secure work environment.
• Ensure collection goals are obtained.
• Strong negotiation and customer service skills
• Detail-oriented, organized, efficient and able to multi-task
• Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Experience using third-party bank database systems an asset
• A collection or sales background is an asset
• Bilingualism is an asset
• Competitive salary, paid training, and a commission structure
• Incentives and monthly contests: prizes, trips, rewards, employee appreciation and bonuses
• Group Benefits (health, life, dental insurance plan - for full time employees)
• Career advancement and promotional opportunities
For more information visit: https://fdr.on.ca/
Post ID: HV0120
Company: Financial Debt Recovery Ltd.
Hours: Full time
Wage: $3000.00-$4000.00 a month
How to apply: email@example.com