SAIL Outdoors is a Canadian company that offers a vast selection of brand-name products for outdoor sports, camping, hunting, and fishing through their Quebec and Ontario stores.
I am my Department Manager’s right hand and I’m a reference in terms of customer service and sales. The employees in the department can count on me to answer their questions. In this position, you will not be bored. You will work alongside the other members of the management team. Your days will be full as you will take charge of the following responsibilities:
- Listening, advising, and offering exceptional customer service to our customers
- Mobilizing, coaching, and empowering the team by sharing the company's as well as the management team’s vision
- Ensuring that objectives are met in the department by structuring and organizing the work to be done
- Being the point of reference when it comes to applying standards and policies for the department, as well as in customer service
- Creating a selling and customer experience culture in my department
- Supporting my Department Manager and ensuring that instructions are respected in his/her absence
JOIN THE EXPEDITION!
- Generous employee rebates
- Privilege discounts with partners
- Continued training
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Group insurance program (50% of premiums paid by employer)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Sick days
- Years of contribution recognition program
You always put the customer first?
You are a reference in customer service, sales and product knowledge?
You show adaptability and act as an agent of change in your team?
You know how to get results and achieve goals?
Please contact the Employment Specialist you are working with at Centre for Skills Development to express interest.
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply:
• Burlington: 905-333-3499 x 150
• Oakville: 905-333-3499 x 421
• Milton: 905-333-3499 x 459
• Mississauga: 905-333-3499 x 462
Post ID: LM451-3
How to apply: See details in posting on how to apply