Full Job Description
As part of our Application Team, the Application Specialist
collects information regarding the operation of” AAG “routers and associated initiatives. The Application Specialist provides new opportunities to improve performance according to customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills / Knowledge / Experience / Education Required:
- Communicate with customers regarding the ongoing performance of machines.
- Identifies tools to allow maximization of table performance.
- Identifies and mitigates issues and risks in machine operation.
- Performs testing of performance using a variety of methods.
- Communicates and escalates concerns, where applicable, to appropriate parties.
- Performs testing of upgrades and changes to machine operation.
- Collaborates with Software Developers on initiatives.
- Develops new ideas to improve the performance of the software.
- Trains Sales Representatives on usage to allow the effective sale of Optimus routers
- Routinely communicates with current customers, gathers information and responds to needs.
- Sets up a demo of routers as per” AAG”’s marketing strategy.
- Sets up a demo of waterjets as per” AAG”’s marketing strategy.
- During demos: operates the machine, demonstrates usage, provides samples and showcases testing.
- Troubleshoots, responds to and resolves issues with routers.
- Acts as a technical resource for the Marketing department.
- Works with the marketing department to implement marketing plans and new product launches.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements :
- Degree or Diploma related to Electrical/Electronic Controls, Mechanical or related field required.
- Experience with CAD-based design software and/or computer science programs is considered an asset.
- Experience in a technical role preferably troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Experience delivering strong customer service.
- Experience using a multimeter (or another voltage meter).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- French and/or Spanish language skills are considered an asset.
- Ability to make independent decisions and handle difficult workplace situations in a calm manner.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.
- Experience demonstrating a high level of discretion with confidential information.
- Professional Attire.
- Valid Passport.
- Able to rent a car.
- Casual dress;
- Dental care;
- Extended health care;
- Paid time off.
Post ID: HV0346
Hours: Full time
Wage: $42,654–$90,664 / year
How to apply: email@example.com