Alta E-Solutions focuses on IT Asset Management Service is the process of maximizing the value of unused or end-of-life assets through effective reuse or divestment.
The Computer RMA Technicians role is a unique role in the IT Asset management industry.
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following duties:
- Answer customer queries, respond to customer calls regarding return merchandise
- Document customer problems and inputs
- Ensure prompt and proper resolution of customer queries
- Escalate/engage other departments in the organization to provide a solution according to the procedures
- Receive, review, ensure accuracy and execute orders
- Resolve RMA (Returns Merchandize Authorization) by updating system with right configuration
- Configure the system and update the RMA system
- Check RMA list for received returns
- Check the return systems and conduct necessary tests, once confirmed send the configured replacement to imaging department
- Process returns for parts replacement - test the particular component and send the same day
- Assess functionality of electronic equipment and components using provided tools and diagnostic software
- Assemble, disassemble or refurbish computers - conduct repairs when economically justified
- Properly sort and store electronic components in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Maintain regular documentation of all refurbishing and repair activities in accordance with company policy
- Regularly update inventory database, reflecting changes made to systems
- Assist with other departmental tasks as the need requires
- Participate in ongoing training to maintain compliance with WHMIS 2015 and Occupation Health and Safety requirements
In all cases social distancing and working safely is an important aspect of working at Alta E Solutions.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB POSTING:
OPTION 1: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH US AT THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS, PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST OF YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THEM WITH THE POST ID.
OPTION2: IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS - PLEASE CALL 289 218 6204 FOR ASSISTANCE.
Post ID: HC-552
Company: Alta E Solutions
Hours: Full time
Wage: $14.00 - $16.00 /hour
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org