Youth Employment (15 - 29)
This Employment Ontario program
is funded in part by the Government
of Canada and the Government of
Youth Job Hunters (15 - 29 years)
Youth Job Link (YJL) and Employing Young Talent Intiative (EYTI)
Whether it's short-term or long-term employment you're seeking, we can help. Call, email, text or meet a Youth Employment Specialist for FREE job search support to help prepare for and find a job.
If you are ages 15- 29 this service is designed for you!
What we offer:
- 1:1 support from experienced Employment Advisors and access to opportunities through our network
- Job boards and employer openings for entry level, summer, full time and skilled positions
- Support with résumé and cover letter writing, job search skills and interview techniques
- Guidance on career management, and understanding employment standards
Participants can access:
- Assessment and career development to increase your knowledge of employment options, the job market and where you fit
- Opportunities to develop your employability skills
- Training and work experience to increase job readiness
- Support for transition into employment
- Eligible participants receive up to $300 in financial support!
- Employers who hire eligible participants of the Employing Young Talent Initiative can access up to $2000 in hiring and retention bonuses
Work with a Youth Employment Specialist to learn about career management, current employment standards and job search strategies for full-time, part-time and summer jobs.
Need more information?
Youth Job Link
If you are:
- In school/out of school
- 15 – 29 years old
- Looking for your FIRST Job
For information or help, please call, email or text:
Burlington or Oakville:
Milton or Clarkson Mississauga:
Employing Young Talent Initiative
If you are:
- Out of school
- 15- 19 years old
- Need help opening doors to the workforce
For more information or help, please call our closest Employment Service site. For information about the Employment Services site closest to you, CLICK HERE.