As a Warehouse Associate, you are energetic and motivated, and are comfortable with heavy lifting and operating equipment. You enjoy working both independently and as part of a team, and always strive for a high level of customer service.
We require flexibility for the warehouse positions as we do work 7 days a week so typically for full time roles. This will require the employee would rotate weekends.
Loading and unloading trucks
Picking and put-away of all product types
Maintaining a thorough knowledge of inventory/stock, stock locations, model numbers, manufacturer specifications and handling instructions
Verifying, ensuring accuracy, and generating reports for inventory control
Processing store entry stock transfers
Upholding all company health and safety, security, and operational policies and procedures
Why work for the Brick?
- Experience operating, order picker, pallet jacks, narrow aisle and counter balance is an asset
- Able to carry and lift product exceeding 50 lbs. on a regular basis (loading appliances, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of safe material handling techniques
- Experience with WMS Warehouse Management System is an asset but not mandatory; training will be provided
- Verbal and written communication skillsExcellent
- Flexibility to work shifts including evenings and weekends, as required
- Should pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
Career progression program
Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity please follow the steps outlined below:
· If you are Registered with us at the Centre please submit your resume to your assigned Employment Advisor and ask them to review it and submit on your behalf.
· If you are not currently registered with us at the Centre please call 905 333 3499, x144 for assistance.
Post ID: HC289
Company: The Brick
Hours: Full time
How to apply: email@example.com