Are you customer focused, quick to resolve customer issues with a drive to achieve and exceed targets?
As a Sales Specialist the mandate is to maximize all sales opportunities, resolve customer issues and ensure an optimal level of quality customer service while also proactively seeking sales opportunities through inbound and outbound calling
The Sales Specialist thrives on competition and achievement and is determined to be a top performer, who is comfortable taking on challenges, is resilient and can overcome rejection in pursuing sales opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
You should have the following qualifications:
- Promote and up-sell products and services with each customer contact for new and existing customers.
- Highlight the features and benefits of our HSI, Telephony, CATV and Professional Services products and confidently handle competitive issues with an approach that will incite customers to choose Cogeco as their exclusive service provider.
- Calling various outbound customer lists to maximize sales opportunities
You are looking to offer the best experience to clients, love to collaborate with others and have an unwavering can-do attitude.
- If you have worked with the Google suite for business, great you are already a few steps ahead in your onboarding process
- Experience in a sales and customer service environment preferably in the call center industry.
- High School Diploma required, post-secondary education preferred.
- Flexibility with respect to hours of work as you may be required to work rotating shifts in a 24/7 environment with schedules of days, evenings, weekends and holidays
To apply, please contact your Employment Specialist;
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply:
• Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
• Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
• Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
• Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: LM327-3
Company: Cogeco Connextion
Hours: Full time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org