Lowes is looking for a part-time Receiver/Stocker for their Milton store (hours and days vary. Must be available at least 3 nights per week and open availability on the weekends)
The primary function of the Receiver Stocker is to distribute and stock merchandise in proper locations throughout the store. This includes using and caring for store equipment while putting stock into top stock, downstocking merchandise and cleaning hazardous materials spills.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service by greeting customers and assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading of merchandise in a friendly and professional manner.
- Expected to maintain a safe and secure work environment by securing doors and gates and monitoring for potential theft or security risks.
- Responsible for completing all other duties as assigned.
- Requires late evening, night-time, and early morning availability any day of the week. Required to work a schedule as determined by sales, customer, and business needs, but may be changed by store management based on the needs of the store.
TO APPLY: please contact your Employment Specialist
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 6 months experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
- 6 months experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
- 6 months experience in a retail environment dealing with inventory handling and stocking.
- 6 months experience working shift-work including overnight shifts.
- Lifts up to 40 pounds daily without assistance; may lift up to 100 pounds with or without assistance
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills office location to schedule an appointment to register with an Employment Specialist.
Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: JD144
Hours: Part time
How to apply: See details in posting on how "TO APPLY"