We’ve been moving people, products, packages, and companies since 2000. So, for almost 20 years in the business, we’ve moved a lot. Most importantly, we’ve assured our customers of quality service, reliable solutions, and excellent results. “Simple and like clockwork”—it’s how customers describe our services. We ensure every move is stress-free!
• Perform data entry tasks for multiple customers by entering correct and relevant data in software system and applications
• Receive requests for quotations, take detailed information and review documents for accuracy, such as date, time, location, scope of work to be done, inventory and related information.
• Prepare quotations for incoming quote requests and coordinate with Immediate Supervisor before sending.
• Prepare the Job Agenda and Contract for each confirmed booking in a timely manner and coordinate all the changes made, if any.
• Retrieve data from the database or electronic files, as needed.
• Make arrangements for meet-up or site visit with potential clients.
• Ensure all Job Agenda, Contracts and other important documents are accurate and achieved to maintain service level standards.
• Perform data entry tasks for multiple customers by entering correct and relevant data in software systems and applications
• Regularly update logs, documents and files to track operational and client information.
• Respond to basic client inquiries thru e-mail or phone as to the status of Job Order or other services; escalate more complex needs as required.
• Create and maintain Job Order schedules thru physical calendar and electronic calendar.
• Assist in coordinating and scheduling activities with the moving team, especially with loading and offloading.
• All other duties as assigned by the employer.
• liaise with project managers at restoration companies and maintain data from beginning to end of each restoration job.
1-year experience preferred
Excellent communication skills
Strong computer skills
Proficient in PC and MAC
Experience in Relocation or Insurance industry is an asset.
Post ID: HC-329
Company: No Problem Movers
Hours: Full time
Wage: $15-$17 / hour
How to apply: Hemant.Chauhan@centreforskills.ca