The Personal Support Worker provides personal care services to clients and assists clients with the activities of daily living. Duties May Include, but are not limited to:
• Providing personal care service according to directions on an established care plan
• Perform specialized, client specific procedures for which recognized training will be provided.
• Observe and document client conditions
• Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
• Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
• Complete other tasks as requested.
As a member of our Care Team you will enjoy:
• Self-driven flexible work schedule
• Competitive compensation
• Health insurance coverage/benefits
• Internal rewards
• Unique employee recognition program
Personal Support Worker certificate and/or Nursing students with proof of current enrolment within a Nursing program.
New graduate are welcome to apply as full orientation and training is provided.
Other Skills and Abilities
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in either English. Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team; able to travel locally from assignment to assignment.
Located at 301-700 Dorval Drive, Oakville, ON,
If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity please follow the steps outlined below:
· If you are Registered with us at the Centre please submit your resume to your assigned Employment Advisor and ask them to review it and submit on your behalf.
· If you are not currently registered with us at the Centre please call 905 333 3499, x144 for assistance.
Post ID: HC-359
Company: Bayshore Home Health
Hours: Part time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org