Do you bring passion to what you do, possess a can do spirit, and exude the drive to do things right the first time to deliver high quality service?
If so, then Relay Logistics is the place for you! We are looking for world-class people like you!
- Receiving, fulfilling and shipping products ensuring the products are accurate (proper item, counts and patients) and damage free.
- Put away and decanting of appropriate products at the appropriate time.
- Replenishment from rack to A-frame automation
- Ability to identify corrective and preventive actions as well as opportunities of improvement.
- Participate in physical inventories and note count variances/discrepancies.
- Identify nonconformities or potential nonconformities within the quality management system.
- Familiarity with the concepts of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and their application.
- Clear and concise written communication skills to adhere to Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Must maintain the integrity of cold chain, refrigerated and all other products at all times
- Must be willing and able to be trained to operate material handling equipment (MHE) as required
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to be cross-trained to work in a variety of different functions when required
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers, leaders and customer contact
- Maintain health, safety and environment standards throughout the warehouse.
- Ensure the quality of product is maintained as per processes.
- Ensure all work and product areas of the warehouse are always clean and orderly
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, do repetitive bending/twisting, stand for extended periods of time
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Post-Secondary education completed *can be any, trade, college, university*
- Preference will be given to candidates with Life Sciences or equivalent such as nursing, pharmacology or business training
Post ID: HC-356
Company: Relay Logistics Inc.
Hours: Full time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org