We’re looking to add a new member to our Manufacturing team. This role is based in Mississauga Ontario. Please note that this is a 12-month contract role with the expectation of going full time after the 12 months.
• Primary responsibilities may include working in compacting, sintering, and inspection areas as well as operating deburr and toothroll machines as required
• Maintain continuous operation of the machines to produce quality parts. Operate machine, turn on/off, adjust if required, validate process gauges as required
• Load parts into machine/furnace ensuring proper orientation and location
• Monitor machine operation to detect issues to notify their supervisors in the event of a machine error or malfunction
• Unload machine
• Visually examine parts to assess the quality of parts produced
• Pack parts according to SWI
• Complete all necessary paperwork (i.e. trend charts, in-process and first off inspections, TPM, reject improvement tracking sheet, production tracking)
• Effectively communicate any visual or dimensional defects
• Perform routine maintenance checks on equipment. Complete TPM which includes safety checks prior to shift commencement. Equipment must be thoroughly checked by the operator
• Collecting, reporting and acting on performance measures of the Manufacturing Area
• Assist in the training and development of new members on the Manufacturing Team
• This position requires a team player with the ability to work with others in a team-based environment, be involved in a participatory process and make decisions within the team.
Benefits - What we offer...
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Intercultural team
• Regular information meetings and social events.
• Great colleagues and work climate
• Training and Development opportunities
Company: Stackpole International
Hours: Full time
Wage: Competitive salary and benefits
How to apply: email@example.com