Ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
• Collaborate with members of the team on project architecture and installation.
• Research and analyze requirements to recommend solutions.
• Collaborate with clients to ensure a successful implementation.
• Design of the overall architecture of the web and mobile applications.
• Implementation robust set of services and APIs to power the applications.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
• Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the applications.
• Build custom Progress Sitefinity CMS applications.
• Create new Progress Sitefinity CMS widgets and modules from scratch or based on previous templates.
• Provide operational support for our legacy production Order Centre (ASP.Net and MS SQL)
Must have qualifications:
• 3+ years verifiable experience with .Net, C#, Java Scripts, JSON, Ajax, HTML/CSS.
• Experience consuming and developing Web Services (SOAP, Rest, WCF)
• Experience with software solution implementations and addressing business issues
• Strong development experience
• Experience with MS-SQL, T-SQL
• Relational database skills - MS SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills in English
If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity please follow the steps outlined below:
· If you are Registered with us at the Centre please submit your resume to your assigned Employment Advisor and ask them to review it and submit on your behalf.
· If you are not currently registered with us at the Centre please call 905 333 3499, x144 for assistance.
Post ID: HC-442
Company: ISB Global Services
Hours: Full time
Wage: TBD (Salaried position)
How to apply: email@example.com