Intermediate I.T. Technician
VenueVision Integrated Dealership Solutions – Oakville, ON is the largest automotive digital signage provider in Canada. Currently serving hundreds of dealerships from coast to coast, VenueVision offers a wide array of technical and software services, including network support for 1000+ PC’s.
The I.T. Technician is the first point of contact for I.T. related technical issues for our customers. Technical assistance is provided mostly over the phone but periodically in person to ensure reliable operation of hardware and software for our customers. The I.T. Technician is a full-time permanent position with work hours from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm based out of our Oakville headquarters and with occasional travel to customer locations.
• End user hardware support including PC’s, laptops, network switches and phone systems.
• Hardware installation – A/V equipment.
• End user software support for Windows 7 and 10, Chrome, CDK, PBS and Serti DMS and various other software solutions.
• Ensure all helpdesk calls are properly logged into Jira Service Desk software- followed up in a timely manner to completion.
• Setup, configuration and deployment of new and existing hardware and software.
• Provide end user training.
• Provide assistance in the purchase of new hardware and software.
• Ensure all Information Technology Policies and Procedures are followed.
• College or University education in a related program an asset but not mandatory
• 3 years related work experience
• Previous network and server experience
• Knowledge of Windows Domain Server
• Must have valid driver’s license and own transportation
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
• French language an asset but not mandatory
Wage: $22.00 /hour
Service technician: 3 years (preferred)
To apply, please contact your Employment Specialist;
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply:
• Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
• Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
• Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
• Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: LM155-8
Company: Venue Vision
Hours: Full time
Wage: $22.00 /hour
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org