DESCRIPTION: A House person is responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. This position requires a G License
Location: Argentia Road, Mississauga
You would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, offices and common areas
- Assist Room Attendants
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays as needed
- Drive the hotel shuttle van to local areas and airport.
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
To successfully fill this role you should be able to demonstrate the attitude, and values that follow:
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Flexible schedule must be able to work mornings and weekends.
• Good command of Written and Oral English
• Must have a valid G Licence
Job Type: Full-time
Salary to be discussed
To apply, please contact your Employment Advisor;
Non-registered applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com using the Post ID number above.
Post ID: LM309
Company: Holiday Inn and Suites Mississauga
Hours: Full time
Wage: to be discussed
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org