- Setting up new member files and updating existing member information, such as address, pet information and billing details.
- Answering questions and updating information regarding billing and member policies, or helping to find the right policy for their needs.
- Provide information regarding status of claims, reasons for declines, and instructions on how to submit claims for processing.
- Help customers decipher insurance policy terms and conditions, including deductibles, annual limits and exclusions.
- Effectively handle cancellation requests with the goal of encouraging customer retention.
- Up-sell/upgrade insurance policies and add-ons to meet customers' specific requirements.
- Perform administrative after-call activity.
- Supporting Lost Pet Recovery Department with Lost Pet service calls when required
- Advocate must meet or exceed monthly call centre key performance indicators as outlined under annual Success Factors
- Achieve the set New Business Policy Goal
- Achieve the set Loyalty Goal
- Achieve the set Quality Assurance Goal
- Achieve the set Advocate Experience Goal
- Achieve the set Adherence to scheduled goal
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education is a strong asset.
- 2-5 years of sales and/or customer service experience dealing directly with the general public; prior sales and call centre experience is a strong asset.
The ideal candidate would have a background in a contact centre environment and we will be providing full training and be paying for their insurance licensing!
Shift work is required.
Post ID: HC-357
Company: Pethealth Inc - A Fairfax Company
Hours: Full time
How to apply: Hemant.Chauhan@centreforskills.ca