Seeking a mechanically inclined person to service Dishwashers in the Restaurant Industry.
• Located near Derry and Hwy 10
• Must have own vehicle to get to work, but will use company vehicle for service calls
• Will be on-call every 2nd weekend (or can work weekends and take 2 days off during the week)
• Customer service skills needed,
• ability to trouble shoot,
• some plumbing/electrical knowledge would be needed (but doesn’t need to be licensed)
• Some mechanical knowledge
• 80% Visiting restaurants to make repairs on dishwashers/glass washers
• 20% Working in company shop on some in-house repairs
• Able to write up reports on work
• Training provided on site in the shop for first month
• Will be servicing 5-6 different types of machines
Must have a valid "G" drivers license
Position is located at Kennedy/Derry area but requires going out on service calls, using company vehicle.
• Starting wage $18/ hour
8:30am to 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
On call every 2nd weekend.
To apply, please contact your Employment Advisor;
Non-registered applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com using the Post ID number above.
Post ID: LM122
Company: Kentec Corporation
Hours: Full time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org