JSM Law is a prominent GTA law firm, with our office located in Mississauga, Ontario. (Dixie Rd./401) We are currently looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
, to join our dynamic team.
- Answer, screen, and forward all incoming telephone calls
- Greet visitors and clients at the front desk in a professional manner
- Receive mail and courier packages, process and send outgoing mail
- File opening on CLIO
- Communicate with clients and other lawyer's offices
- Prepare correspondences and complete client intake
- Document scanning
- Provide administrative support in the completion of residential real estate transactions (purchase, sale, refinance, private mortgages)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Successful completion of legal assistant diploma (or equivalent) is an asset - 1 - 3 years of experience is an asset
- Proficiency in Clio, or other legal management software is an asset.
- Strong oral and written communication, organization, attention to detail, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle a large volume of files
- Willingness to work overtime when required
- Fluency, and proficiency in English is mandatory, both oral, and written.
- Proficiency in other languages is an asset.
For more information please visit our website at www.jsmlaw.ca.
Our firm offers extended Health Care, and Dental Group benefits which are provided to the successful candidate at the expiration of a 90 day probationary period.
To apply, please contact your Employment Specialist;
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills Employment Services office to find out how to apply:
• Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
• Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
• Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
• Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: LM213-2
Hours: Full time
How to apply: email@example.com